Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Rage Against The Machine New CD Out!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Bill Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sickboy0815:
    i don't give a fuck about RATM. stupid bastards [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">If you don't like them, then don't post on this thread

  2. #22
    Inactive Member syckgirlSFV's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sickboy0815 has just as much right to post his opinion of RATM as you do Larry....isn't that what you would say if the tables were turned? Or is it another case of 'do as I say, not as I do'?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Bill Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never made fun of anybody for liking a different type of music than me. I don't mind it if people talk about music even if I don't like it because music is an art. That guy should let us like RATM and let it go. just like you guys have stopped making fun of me because I like Dave Matthews Band.

    I am also helping him out because with posts that you can easily get bashed. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Bill Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    listen I don't want to start a huge argument, so lets leave what we just said alone.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by syckgirlSFV:
    Sickboy0815 has just as much right to post his opinion of RATM as you do Larry....isn't that what you would say if the tables were turned? Or is it another case of 'do as I say, not as I do'?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">No, because Larry backs his shit up.<font color="black">If you haven't caught on to this you are more idiotic than you look.</font>

  6. #26
    Inactive Member syckgirlSFV's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what shit is being backed up, if you don't mind my asking? I must have missed something. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Bill Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I give reasons for a lot of things that I say.

    <font color="black">syckgirl must have too much shit lodged in her brain to not see that I give reasons for things. What an ass head!</font>

    That guy gave no reason for why he dislikes RATM and should not have posted.

    <font color="black">syckgirl is a bitch!</font> [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member syckgirlSFV's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just because you give a reason doesn't make it so. Don't say he shouldn't have posted, he was giving an honest opinion....he didn't say anything about anyone on the board, nor did he attack anyone with name calling. Everyone on this board has a right to post whatever they want, so long as it isn't done with the sole purpose of slandering somebody else. The thread was about RATM, so he said he doesn't like them. I don't really care about them myself, one way or the other...but why should you care what anyone says about them anyway? That's just their opinion. Right? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Bill Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He dissed the band, he called them stupid Bastards

    <font color="black">Pay attention stupid bastard</font>

    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by syckgirlSFV:
    just because you give a reason doesn't make it so. Don't say he shouldn't have posted, he was giving an honest opinion....he didn't say anything about anyone on the board, nor did he attack anyone with name calling. Everyone on this board has a right to post whatever they want, so long as it isn't done with the sole purpose of slandering somebody else. The thread was about RATM, so he said he doesn't like them. I don't really care about them myself, one way or the other...but why should you care what anyone says about them anyway? That's just their opinion. Right? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Wow. The hypocrisy is overwhelming. In a thread about RATM, people can say whatever they want with having to back it up, but someone is told to leave the board if they say anything about Ness...


    <font color="black">because he is a no talent ass clown.</font>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •